Offline bel canto.xena

  • Gender: Female
Total Posts Last Post Last Seen Joined
358 02/13/10 14:34:37 03/03/10 23:51:18 07/27/08
Visitors Now Visitors Today Most Visits Total Visits
0 0 26
02/26/09
240

Send Supporter Gift

Remove this ad

TV shows I watch

BSG, 30 Rock, The Office, Dr. Who... if there is an aspect of reality, I will not watch it, unless it's an Animal Planet show about Meerkats

Movies I like

Empire of the Sun, Dances With Wolves, Pride & Prejudice (BBC miniseries), L'Appartement, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Galaxy Quest, The Horse Whisperer, The Philadelphia Story, Bringing Up Baby, Indiscreet, Witness for the Prosecution, The Lion in Winter (1968 version), The Madness of King George

Music I listen to

opera 95% of the time. seriously. the remaining 5% of the time is covered by classical, classic rock, oldies, and irish drinking songs.

People I look up to

my mom, Mary Poppins (by Travers not Disney)... if God counts as a person, him too

people i might hold a decent opinion of...

bel canto has 34 friend(s)

My recent posts

No posts yet.